Defence Accounts Pensioners Welfare Association
DAPWA came into existence on 27/10/2007 to look into the welfare of pensioners of Defence Accounts Department for settlement of their grievances with regards to their pending pension claims, expediting documentation for sanction/ issue of family pension medical claims and to provide moral support in adverse circumstances of brother pensioners.
Latest court decision on entering 80th years of age
Latest court decision on entering 80th years of age...
Election 2023 Notification for the election was issued by nominated Election Officer Sh Vir Singh. The date of voting was fixed on 04.02.2023. Accordingly, 6 ( six) candidates applied for election & their nominations were received by the election officer. Two members each for the post of President, General Secretary & Finance Secretary were in the race. On the day of voting, Sh. Jaspal Singh & his team withdrew their candidature & Sh. S P Singh, Sh. Kamal Kishore Sharma & Sh. N C Dogra were declared elected unanimously for the post of President, General Secretary & Finance Secretary by the election officer & new executive body was formed. S.P. Singh President K.K. Sharma General Secretary N.C. Dogra Finance Secretary...
Grant of Enhanced Pension from the day when the pensioner enters the age of 80 years
Grant of Enhanced Pension from the day when the pensioner enters the age of 80 years...
Representation regarding Pension/family pension etc.
Representation regarding Pension/family pension etc....
.jpg" alt="THE HARDSHIPS FACED BY THE CGHS BENEFICIARIES IN GETTING THE LP MEDICINES AND REFERAL LETTERS" width="1080" height="1280" />...
THE HARDSHIPS FACED BY THE CGHS BENEFICIARIES IN GETTING THE LP MEDICINES AND REFERRAL LETTERS
THE HARDSHIPS FACED BY THE CGHS BENEFICIARIES IN GETTING THE LP MEDICINES AND REFERRAL LETTERS...
After recent elections new members have been appointed, to know more click on the link below.
- Applicability of Old Pension Scheme under Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972 to the employees who migrate to the New Department on or after 1-1-2004
- Central Govt. Absorbees in PSU & Pension Entitlement etc.
- CLICK TO CALCULATE YOUR PENSION WITH ARREARS..
- CLICK TO CALCULATE YOUR PENSION...
- Commutation of Pension
- CGHS Handbook 2023
- Annual identification of Pensioner - April 2020
- SUGGESTIONS RENDERED BY DAPWA TO CGHS AUTHORITIES FOR REVAMPLNG OF CHGS AT CHANDIGARH
- Emergency treatment in CGHS empanelled Hospitals
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners - Revised rate effective from 01.07.2018